Friday, September 19, 2014

033.75 Should Scotland Gain its Independence?

Dear Nargles and Warbles,

YOUR NAMES KIND OF RHYME!! Kind of. And welcome, Warbles. So glad to see our blog revitalized. We may need to start thinking of even more names if we want to add more people; more the merrier am I right or am I right??!!??

Anyways, on the topic of Scotland's independence, here's another issue to bring up: The UK's nuclear forces are all situated in Scotland. Moving them could potentially be dangerous, as well as expensive, and the UK sure isn't going to let Scotland just have their nuclear bombs.

Furthermore, change is good and everything... there's always a first for everything, and as Nargles mentioned, Taiwan has already proven successful at being a nation. But this is going to be really really complicated, and I'm not sure the people who want to change are fully ready to embrace that.


Lets make an analogy. Say I wanted to break off from this blog and move my past blog posts to my new blog. (I would never do that, by the way. Stop looking at me like that.)

Pros:
  1. I get a new blog.
  2. I get to have credit for everything.
Cons:
  1. I'm not as motivated.
  2. You guys are going to have a whole bunch of posts that are just random answers to invisible letters. For instance, all those 10.5s and 13.5s are going to be awkwardly floating around in the blog.
  3. I will not be able to face you ever in person. Maybe.
  4. I feel sad.
  5. I feel like a bad friend.
  6. I have no inspiration. (going back to Con #1)
  7. TOO COMPLICATED!!
  8. Too lazy to do all that.
  9. I have to think up a new blog name and new code name and new advertising strategies, etc.

The UK and Scotland are having the same problems. The new blog name I need to think up is equivalent to the new currency they need to think of. The random awkward floating blog posts are the unsolved issues between the UK and Scotland. When you think of all the Cons, is the Pro really worth it?

Obviously I think that Scotland should stay with the UK, but I hope I haven't been too biased. Maybe.

All the rainbows and unicorns in the world,
Quibbles.

Post Scriptum: If you want to respond, the next numbers are 033.875, 033.9375, 033.96875, etc. You do the math after that. 

Post Post Scriptum: McGonagles, Skeetles, Doxles, Erumples, Griffles, Niffles, Kneazles...???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi reader! What are your thoughts on this subject? Please comment below, we'd love to know!