Sunday, September 28, 2014

Dear Quibbles, a Post

Dear Quibbles and Warbles,
     asdfghjkl I know it's been forever and a half since I posted last, but I have been sick, and I'm here now! :)
     As for the original intentions of this post, I know how you're feeling, Quibbles. I feel oddly lonely now that we don't see each other on a day-to-day basis, it's really weird. I wonder if I am the only one who goes through alternating stages in which one day I want all my friends (haha, the three that I have) to just all hug me and make me feel warm, and the next I just want to shut everyone out and just cuddle my kitties, hissing at anyone who comes near. But alas, the beginning of high school and the start of something new (*singing High School Musical song*), warrants some loneliness due to distance from friends you may not see as often.
     BUT FEAR NOT! For the separation of compadres is a long neglectful broken road, in which we will not travel! Never fear, for Jeanus will always be here.

Jeanus Christ forever <3
- Nargles 10/1/14

PS. Don't worry, we're not religious, it's just a saying we have :)

PPS. I'm such a great rhymer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi reader! What are your thoughts on this subject? Please comment below, we'd love to know!