Thursday, July 10, 2014

This is my first blog entry.

Right off the bat, I want to let you know that this is not my first blog.

Definitely not my first blog.

I have tried to start at least 17 others. Let me tell you now that I'm not one for continuing things long after a week.

None of my blogs have ever had a one month anniversary.

I'll get super excited about it, customize it with all my favorite colors, set up the webpage, make up witty/punny URLs, and abandon it.

I'm sorry to say that I don't have much hope for this one, either. But I've made a resolution, and stubborn as I am, I expect to go through with it.

This year will be different. This is the year I'm going to pull my life together, set goals, and accomplish them.

So here I go. Here's my blog, my self therapy, my Tom Riddle diary, my proof that I can actually keep with a project for more than a week.

I hope this will work.

- Quibbles 7/10/14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi reader! What are your thoughts on this subject? Please comment below, we'd love to know!