Thursday, July 10, 2014

003 If you had to be obsessed with money, sex, sports, religion, or food, which one would you choose?

I don't think any of these choices are great. I wouldn't want to be a greedy workaholic, but I don't want to be an intense preacher or something like that. I would definitely not want to be obsessed with sex, and I honestly hate most sports, so no to those. I guess being obsessed with food is the least extreme? I think being a health freak is considered rather normal in this century, and being obsessed with food could mean anything, not just being Jughead from the Archie comics.

Something that plays a pretty big part in my choice is how much people would judge me for my answer. I would probably be considered disgusting if I chose money or sex, and I would probably be considered a little weird if I were obsessed with religion, since teen spirituality isn't a really big thing in this age. There are plenty of people who are obsessed with sports, but that's the only one I would rule out because of personal opinion.

That's kind of sad, how I rule out three out of five answers because of what other people think. Even though I'm on an anonymous blog with no readers and no immediate audience.

- Quibbles 7/10/14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi reader! What are your thoughts on this subject? Please comment below, we'd love to know!