Saturday, July 12, 2014

008 If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?

I don't really talk to myself very much except when I'm acting stupid or when I'm nervous or when I'm driving a golf cart badly. I don't think I would take well to someone calling me stupid when I am acting stupid, mainly because my pride wouldn't allow that. But when I'm nervous, I mainly say things like "You can do it", or "Make them proud", which I honestly wouldn't oppose in a friend. As for when I'm driving a golf cart badly, well, my mother usually says the same things to me anyways.


Quibbles 7/12/14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi reader! What are your thoughts on this subject? Please comment below, we'd love to know!