Saturday, July 12, 2014

010 What’s the most expensive gift you have ever received? Is it the best gift you have ever received?

I've received a great variety of gifts for every occasion. Most expensive are the jewelry pieces and the electronics. The electronics are pretty great, and I use my kindle, my iPad, and my phone pretty often. They aren't exactly my best gifts, but they're pretty high up on my list of favorites. My jewelry isn't as high; I don't wear jewelry that often, so it's mainly used as decoration and pieces to put on display. My favorite gifts include photo albums, handmade crafts, and craft sets, because they show a lot more thought and effort. I guess that just shows that money doesn't mean happiness, and it's the thought that counts when you give presents.


- Quibbles 7/12/14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi reader! What are your thoughts on this subject? Please comment below, we'd love to know!