Monday, August 18, 2014

A Response and PERCY JACKSON'S BIRTHDAY!

In response to Nargles' post on animals, I would like to ask the following:

I am learning from biology right now that males are supposed to be louder, more attractive, and a lot more flamboyant than females (notice that I did not say smarter). So why is it that the female anglerfish has an epic reading light add-on, as well as teeth that would make orthodontists run to their mothers, while the male fish looks pretty much like a peanut with a mouth?

Anyways, I'd also like to use this post to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY JACKSON!!! And all those other folks with birthdays on August 18th, of course.

So that being said, I'll wrap up this post.

And no, I'm not posting at 3:00 AM in the morning, why on earth would you ask that?


Spoiler: Percy and Annabeth fall into Tartarus

- Quibbles 8/18/14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi reader! What are your thoughts on this subject? Please comment below, we'd love to know!