Sunday, August 3, 2014

Shoutout to ALL OUR READERS

As Quibbles so elegantly put it (someone's been adding sugar to their cereal), we are so so so grateful to anyone who takes time out of their days to read our blog. Maybe you clicked on our page accidentally, I don't know, I don't care, thank you thank you! We really are invested in this blog and it means the world to have some people who might be interested too.

Truthfully, we have no clue whether the 5-58 pageviews we get in a day are people accidentally clicking our blog, come here intentionally, or actually even like it. THAT'S WHY WE NEED FEEDBACK! I know we may seem like obscure names on a screen (Come on, you didn't believe Quibbles and Nargles were our real names, now did you?!?), but it's only to protect our identities from the crazies out there. We'd be more than happy to share more information about ourselves (not too much) as we continue building our blog.

I also know that it's really really hard to post things to the internet to people you don't even know. When I watch YouTube videos (gosh, I really waste my life on YouTube. Anybody with me??), I never ever comment because I feel like no one will see, let alone the creator. But guess what?!? WE CARE A FREAKING LOT OF TONS OF CARE. So far we have no feedback (except one poll response. Yaay person who polled!!) and so no matter what, we will read what you have to say! You have no competition for our attention :)

Again, I know it can be scary, but you can help make our blog better, and who knows? Maybe the first bunch of people who comment will get to request a special update or something! Haha, maybe we have no reliable readers yet (save Quibbles's friend and her father! You know who you are :D), but I really believe that between us we can make our blog even better, this is just the beginning.

Love always,

- Nargles 08/03/14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi reader! What are your thoughts on this subject? Please comment below, we'd love to know!